Monday, July 12, 2010

Africa Cookie Cutters! They're BACK!


Yes, yes they are! These were a bit tougher to find for a good price but I love them and I love being able to to offer them here while helping fund our adoption at the same time! It's a win win!

These are a bit bigger then our last ones, coming in at 4.5 inches by 4.5 inches, they are also all copper which makes them a wee bit sturdier. You know the kind the REAL bakers use. :) I have a limited supply so order yours quickly!

Due to the improvements and not being able to get them at such a deep discount these will sell for $16 shipped!

Many of you have asked if I'd be getting more so spread the word! I'll keep the purchase button up until they are sold out.

These will ship out early next week!

THANK YOU for supporting our adoption! Here's to CUTE Africa Cookie baking!!

8 comments:

Carin said...

I would love one and can I just have it shipped with my t-shirts to save on shipping? I don't see a button to buy one?

Rebecca said...

Love it and just bought one! Excited about your next adoption :)

Alison said...

Hey Erica! My friend, Christy just told me about your blog! I love it! Your family is precious! It is always great to meet another adoptive family! We are in the process of adopting our daughter from Ethiopia! I am your newest follower...exicted to follow your journey!

Julie said...

Those are awesome - ordered one!

Kyle and Danae said...

Hi Erica - Can we still order these cookie cutters? If so, where do I place my order?

Thanks! :)

Danae

Stutzman's Eight By Grace said...

any chance you still have a cookie cutter available?

Anonymous said...

Do you have any left?

-Nicole

Doc and Helen said...

Erica: Love your blog. We are getting ready to leave on Friday. Can hardly wait. I would love to purchase some cookie cutters. How do I do that and how many do you have left? Helen