Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Many People Participated.....

1 iPad. 6 Days. 491 Entries.

Many donations, Multiple posts on facebook and blogs.

I know I can speak for the Masers when I say that they are so INCREDIBLY thankful.

Several have asked how much was raised and I am blown away and completely blessed to watch everyone participate and be a part of little Calebs story.

A total of $3,494.00 was raised in SIX days!! That's not counting the fact that Lifesong is doubling a portion of those funds. Glory to the King of Kings!!! The Masers now have just under $1700 left to be fully funded!!! What an AMAZING God we serve!!

Oh but I'm guessing you want to know who the winner is!!! :) :) :) Just one more thing.....you'll have to watch the video to find out!

CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNER! :)

4 comments:

Lexie said...

YAY for the winner! And we all know that the REAL winner is Caleb! Praise Jesus!

Jaclyn M said...

I loved the video :)

Our family: said...

How wonderful!!!!! So happy for the Masers and little Caleb! God is SO good!!

WendyLou said...

Wow!!! What a mighty God we serve!!!